29 Jul, 2020
Boomea Version 1.9.3 is scheduled for release on July 30th. The 1.9.3 version bring future updates and enhancements to both the Atlas platform and Boomea Application.
New Features include:
- Voicemail Transcription
- Have your voicemails automatically transcribed to text.
- Webphone Conferencing
- Merge two calls together on the webphone for local conference calls.
- Boomea Meetings Enhancements
- Per-User Plans
- New "Waiting for meeting to start" page.
- Additional scheduling options.
- User default meeting settings.
- Chat Enhancements
- Quick call and meeting icons are now available in the chat header for simple and easy collaberation.
- Meeting Administrator
- Manage Meeting Schedulers.
- View other users' meetings/ attendees/ recordings.
- Meeting Scheduler
- Permit specific users in an account to be able to schedule meetings on behalf of another user.
- Meeting Types
- Video conference or presentation meeting type.
- Operator Console
- Call controls and monitoring.
- Make and receive SMS / MMS text messages from Boomea to contacts or specific numbers.
We are currently working on integrations with G-Suite and Office365. Tune in for future updates on this progression.