Join the remote session from a mac OSX machine
- Depending on how the invitation was created, you should select your invitation link, or enter a remote session code at support.magoosvc.tech.
- Once you have initiated joining the session, you should see a ZIP file being downloaded to your machine.
- Double-click on the ZIP file from finder
- Run the downloaded file from your finder window (PKG).
- Open Finder, navigate to the location of the downloaded PKG file. Press Ctrl+Click on the downloaded PKG file to open the context menu. Click Open to run the file.
- Follow the wizard to complete the installation of the Magoo Control client
- Allow screen recording and accessibility access
- Once installed, you should see this warning dialogue prompt for screen recording access.
- Click Open System Preferences
- Next, click the Privacy tab. Click the lock in the lower left corner of the window to unlock Privacy settings.
- Click Screen Recording, and then select Magoo Control client.
- Click Accessibility, and then select the Magoo Control client.
- When you have finished, click the lock again to prevent further changes.
At this point, your technician may assist you in further machine changes for your remote session. Managed service clients do not require these settings after the initial configuration.