The call center console gives you the ability to monitor call queues, availability, and call center statistics in real time, including;
- Agent Login Status
- Call Duration
- Caller ID Name/ Number
- Queue Statistics
To enable this, there are a few steps to follow.
- Navigate to the edit account page by clicking on Accounts in the top navigation and then click on the name of the account you wish to edit.
- Scroll down to the VoIP Features section and ensure that you have Call Center enabled.
- Scroll down to the Dashboard Features section and enable Call Center.
- Save the account.
- Impersonate the account by clicking on the Accounts in the top navigation and then clicking on the door (impersonate) icon for the account you wish to log in to.
- Click on the Settings bubble and you'll be directed to the User Manager. If you are editing an existing user, click the name of the user to edit. If you are adding a new user, click the ADD USER button.
- Under the Account section, enable Dashboard Access for the user.
- The Dashboard Permission section will appear. Enable Call Center for the user and save the user.
- You're done!